OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

@Duncan04 , there is only one like about Jeremy's involvement...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    @Duncan04 , there is only one like about Jeremy's involvement with Cobalt on the company web site.. He was the deputy CEO of a company called Central African Mining, CFM on the London stock exchange back in January 2009. CFM at that time ran the richest Cobalt mine in DRC. It produced ~ 5,000 tons a year of Cobalt concentrate and a mine grade of 2%.. When Jeremy joined CFM it was trading at just 2 pence, within just 10 months he had the company sold for 20 pence, a ten bagger, to, of all places, a Kazakhstan company, ENRC..

Our stock price was just 2 cents when he took over as well,,, but I hope he can do better than 20 cents from Anglo, but it is going to take more than ten months, if at all, as the company was in all sorts of trouble when he took over and had been playing catch so far. My hope is that he can drive our MC to over a billion dollars over the next two years or so. The Cobalt has the potential to take us there and one good drill hole could make Anglo pull the trigger, give up on the trying to sign the much talked about and speculated about JV and buy the whole company outright.

Jeremy will have more information than he is able to report to the ASX in regards to the Cobalt, as the company can only report quantifiable information, not what they have found out "on the grape vine". I think Jeremy can smell something big in Tinteiro and is going to chase it, like I say, one big hit with the drill and Anglo with be changing there approach. I know they are rock chips, but what other company on the ASX is reporting even rock chips at these grades of Cobalt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.