TNY 0.00% 8.1¢ tinybeans group ltd

Ann: Tinybeans chosen to be featured in Apple App Store, page-62

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    getting the word out and having the app as app of the day is great but it won’t improve revenue. Well it may with premium subscribers and increasing the customer numbers is always a good thing so it’s definitely not a negative. I look at it this way.,we have many companies willing to pay social media influencers tens of thousands of dollars say to target their 2 million users.

I see tiny beans as and as an excellent way for these larger companies like Lego, Disney and baby or toddler related clothing brands to advertise on a platform that really hones in on their direct customer and consumer audience. Tinybeans has been growing organically via word of mouth over the last few years heavily with active users and registered users growing quarter on quarter. Many more advertisement deals such as the recent Lego advertising deal will arrive. This is just an opinion of mine but I truely believe revenue growth will have some serious short term impacts to the upside due to increasing interest to advertise on the platform.
    Last edited by chris1983: 07/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.