TTM 0.00% 5.0¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Titan Minerals and Core Gold to Combine, page-15

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Waynesworld, thank you - now I'm starting to read some sense.

So Titan has the ability to raise a lot of cash, which is a good thing. Point made. Next question is - what happens to the Titan share price during, and afterwards? Of course nobody knows that ahead of time, but the track record of share compressions / rollbacks is pretty intense - seems to me a lot of people lost a lot of money. There have been 250:1 and 350:1 rollbacks before (if memory serves), and the retail shareholder got eliminated. There is another 10:1 rollback planned here, and the history of rollbacks generally isn't super. The Canadians might not be in a good place - they might not be able to sell/buy Titan shares without the greatest of difficulty, so what happens then? And do they deal with those worries beforehand, or after vote, or after merger, whichever? It's just not true, the idea that the Canadians should just go jump in a dung heap, or something like that. They need to vote it too.

Anyway, thanks for your good points. Great handle, by the way. And I'm not slagging MG, it's just that I don't need a new cooker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $177.5K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42280 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 319372 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.