TTM 4.00% 4.8¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Titan Minerals and Core Gold to Combine, page-17

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I would take issue with anyone saying that Core Gold has "poor management issues". Originally the company was called "Dynasty Metals & Mining". It had management issues, but the biggest problem was the government of Ecuador. Essentially they were not able to get past all the government red tape. They were simply too early into theatre, before the government made a push to welcome mining.
    The new management at Core Gold have done a very commendable job of getting it back on its feet. Including taking the company out of receivership, paying employees their back pay, taxes due to the government, etc. Biggest problem has been raising money in North America for Junior Miners. Hopefully this merger will benefit the merged companies. Based on what I read at Stockhouse the Core gold shareholders seem to hate the deal. Would rather see some assets sold to progress the operation. I'm waiting on an opinion of a newsletter writer who has been following Core Gold, and mining in Ecuador for some time. He initially said the deal "Stinks, and is a low ball offer". An email I got from him a few days ago says he has discussed the merger with management at both Core Gold, and Titan. He now likes the deal. I'm keeping an open mind. I am a Core Gold stock holder.
    Last edited by kengps: 27/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.5¢ $311.8K 6.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15200 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 6440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.