IPX 2.30% $2.00 iperionx limited

Titan project fully approvedThe Tennessee Department of...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Titan project fully approved

The Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation has confirmed that all regulatory approvals are in place.The requirements for the Titan Critical Minerals Project have been met by IperionX.The Titan project is now fully authorized for development and operation....

Also of interest is the following release from a Department of Defense procurement agency: Titanium Request for Information

Department/Ind. Agency
    DEPT OF DEFENSE
    sub tier
    DEPT OF THE ARMY

This is a Request for Information (RFI) only and does not constitute a commitment implied or otherwise, that the Innovation Capability and Modernization (ICAM) office will take procurement action in this matter. Further, neither the ICAM office nor the Government will be responsible for any cost incurred in furnishing information.This RFI is being used to gather market research for ICAM office to make decisions regarding the Titanium Production. ICAM office will use the results of this RFI to determine current capabilities in Titanium Production. Additionally, this information will be used to develop preliminary cost estimates and an acquisition strategy.

Highlights:
    Domestic / North American production
    100 to 200 tons per month
    Collaboration / partnerships encouraged
    Anticipate an FY24 award

Background:
    The Department of Defense seeks practical alternatives to the current import-dominated supply chain for high-purity titanium sponge and titanium alloy metals suitable for use in a broad range of defense manufacturing efforts...........
    The Department of Defense is open to collaboration opportunities in which separate offers or supply portions of this production process.

If you compare all of IPX's publications in the past few months with the requirements/criteria required in the request/tender, then I actually only come to the conclusion that IPX can deliver exactly these production processes or the material and after thorough examination the state procurement office could be awarded an order/cooperation with the Ministry of Defense and I personally consider this to be very likely.

One could almost get the impression that IPX was involved in the content of this request for information wink.png!

After today's announcement, the course remains unimpressed in Australia. Perhaps the market assumes that further capital is required for the further processes - commissioning and possible expansion/enlargement of the plant?

Be that as it may, I will continue to increase here and make my already great position even bigger smile.png!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.045(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $514.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.01 $1.93 $483.7K 246.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 6581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.