AON 3.85% 2.7¢ apollo minerals limited

I must admit I'm starting to think about how I can liquidate my...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    I must admit I'm starting to think about how I can liquidate my several hundred thousand share...even for a loss.

I thought with Dominic departing, the company (in particular Richard) would take this opportunity to regain some shareholder confidence by continually updating the market. Unfortunately this hasn't happened. The first EM drill hole must be complete and Derek would definitely be on site to report some visuals. I would like the company to release whether there is anything interesting or not. Other companies announce dusters and I would like AON to respect shareholders and keep them informed regardless of the quality of results.

What this company has failed to understand time and time again, is that there is one thing worse than a bad announcement, and that's a DELAYED bad announcement.

Seems like we have a bunch of managers who are inexperienced with managing shareholders expectations. Second to increasing shareholder wealth (which the company is currently destroying), the company needs to communicate to shareholders. I get really annoyed when I don't receive an email back from the company when they continue to say how they are happy with my support. Well In not happy with their support at the moment and I will be letting them know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $19.17K 753.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 399999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.