TTM 3.33% 2.9¢ titan minerals limited

Certainly your timing in researching this company is a lot...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Certainly your timing in researching this company is a lot better than mine. While the recent shareprice performance has not been great, I am certain if you look at most gold/copper explorers you will find their performance not far removed from Titans. DTR, TMR, LCL, CAI, HCH, GBZ, EM2 are also struggling at multi-year lows.
    Disgruntled holders can point to the delay in Dynasty JORC Resource and the small return for the Jerusalem asset which was riddled with illegal miner issues as reasons for the poor performance. The Dynasty JORC Resource was eventually announced at 3.1mOz Gold with more than 50% sitting within 100m from the surface. Not a terrible result when the initial Canadian estimate was around 2m Oz and the company is very confident of growing this resource. This is the priority over the next 12 months, growing the resource. Early assays at Linderos give hope for a large copper porphyry. Then we have our least explored asset Copper Duke which I'm optimistic will be a JV prospect for the company after a number of recent site visits. The recent cap raise should ensure the company can grow the resource and not appear to be too desperate when negotiating with any of the majors.
    There are some experienced people involved with the company led by Peter Cook who has skin in the game and proven success in the past. I invested in the wrong place at the wrong time and while I'm down quite a bit, I'm confident that the sentiment eventually will turn around. Only time will tell. All in my opinion ofcourse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $39.08K 1.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1007975 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 770508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 53533
Last updated 12.30pm 06/05/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.