PV1 5.26% 1.8¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: Titan Receives Increased Commitment to US$75M, page-40

1. 33 Posts.
    well Gulf South is a private company and it can raise funds from investors.It doesnt need to write on its website who subscribed to shares in any fund raising,in fact it probably wouldnt want to due to privacy for their investors.It doesnt have any public reporting requirements,its a private company.I have no idea if they are as good as they say,there is limited information about them,for the reason that they are a private company,and they could have been investing in private exploration companies so that may be the reason why there is nothing on the internet about them,who knows.But I do know that they had an offereing of $150,000,000 shares in 2014,it was filed at the SEC,the US securities exchange commission a few days after the first sale,and there is no requirement to file an amendment to show what was actually sold.
    I'm sure Gulf South would have come to the attention of the SEC by now if you think there is something wrong with them.Its only a private company.And it is true that investors have lately been trying to get into oil investments due to the low price and no one is projecting these prices to last except for a few who thought it would hit usd$20 a barrel previously, but its now wti $57usd and brent is $65usd.
    The important thing though is that TTE is receiving the money to drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $18.40K 967.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 217391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.