TTT 0.00% 14.0¢ titomic limited

Ann: Titomic advances significant global defence engagements, page-7

1. 5,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Agreed.

As the costs of defense for the entire western world increase, TTT's tech could lengthen service life or assist in improving componentry. That is also not a bad chunk of change for what are no doubt, initial, prelim and small jobs, to prove their worth. If they do prove their worth, then we will be on the kind of meteoric rise that's been enjoyed by DRO, and that took a while to get going to, but sheesh, its flown since

I think price is now "playing" in this yellow box. Nice rounding base, breach, retrace. And the issue with this stock is that they will be unable to release any news on developments with these defense and space partners because they cannot name them or hint at who they are, and one day news of a large win will just drop. That could be 6 to 12 months away. I still think we might see another cap raise in September which will be sold as required due to significant expansion of contracts and ramp up. Perhaps a chance to get some cheapies in June, though I am not sure TTT will be affected too much by tax loss selling given that the price has only gone up since this time last year. The thing to look carefully at is cash burn in the next quarterly, and the inference as to "cost" of winning these new contracts.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6244/6244656-e3d40be5742b8763bd991150cb463d2e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.