TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

Greetings Lenny,Not too sure if they realise that even Company...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53

Greetings Lenny,

Not too sure if they realise that even Company Video updates are classified as Market releases even if not "sensitive." A lot of things have been mentioned previously but nothing has come to fruition. Deadlines not met, MOU's mysteriously never spoken of again, CTO leaves, CFO departs, $4 in revenue in 3 months?

I hope investors can get their money back.. I really do. However, i am not sure how TTT are going to get themselves out of this one. They seem devoid of answers or solutions.

7 years ago, I lost a lot of money on a speccy called Linc Energy. When they finally went into Administration, I was angry at myself. Couldn't believe how stupid I was......listening to CEO'S (Peter Bond) B.S. Like TTT, Linc also had many CR's, ploughed through money, spent like drunken sailors, had supposed world best technology & had a CEO who promised the world but under delivered. I lost quite a bit but wised up. Invested in Banks with good Div's & recouped most of my losses. I hope people are learning from my past mistakes.

Be prepared to walk away, cut your losses, stop listening to spin & invest in Solid Blue Chips. Hang in there Lenny. All is not lost untill the final whistle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.