TTT 2.70% 19.0¢ titomic limited

:):D:) Haha.. that’s funny, me a staff member. I’m sure TTT...

1. 2,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Haha.. that’s funny, me a staff member. I’m sure TTT disclosure policies would prevent staff members from participating in any form of public information sharing. Yet another totally ridiculous suggestion from you. I can assure you my affiliation with TTT stops and starts at the Buy Sell icons on my trading page...
    Oh and I never said you needed potty training, the saying I used is commonly known for referring to someone who isn’t participating in a particular activity... ah doesn’t matter about that.
    And I think your right about competing with mills except I have no idea about costing, just that TTT offers efficiency, speed in production, the ability for clients to purchase TKF systems and so on.

I’m not going to tell you who I am or what I do suffice to say am heavily involved in oil and gas and can see huge advantages with the clients I contract to having a TTT system available on site.
    Your attitude towards Jeff makes me think maybe you are the employee who has been sacked for being an anchor in the chain.. sour grapes I can see.

Now again AnnT... sh!te in the pot or get off
    Last edited by Bakmaam90: 05/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $194.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 15.5¢ $325.3K 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 327329 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 822658 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.