TTT 0.00% 7.3¢ titomic limited

Correct.Spray sintered. Sinter = fuse particles together by only...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Correct.

Spray sintered. Sinter = fuse particles together by only melting the surface layer. if they are melted together, they are usually an alloy and differential expansion does not become an issue. If they are immiscible, think cream and water in milk, they end up forming a system of Islands or globules in the mix. Whilst I'm not completely over the Titanium phase system and behaviour, it's also possible they form a copper Titanium intermetallic compound that introduces further complexities.

normally you press the powders together under a large hydraulic press to ensure surface mating and contact prior to sintering . Ths ensures a homogeneous part is formed.

Kinetic refers to the fact that defamation is a happening due to the high speed of impact instead of using a hydraulic press to deform the powder. I didn't capitalise that for effect, and am aware of the process.

there are references in this forum to a laminated, multi-material product which they have allegedly produced. Specifically, copper base and Titanium top layer were mentioned as being the two constituents of one composite produced.

voice to text as I'm rushing out the door to work

please excuse any typos.

if I get a chance tiday, big if, i'll do a bit of digging through the literature and see what people are referring to . It didn't worry me as a company of titomicc's reputation and CSIRO backing would not make this rookie mistake if it has been produced as described
    Last edited by JustASideline: 08/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $24.86K 338.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47939 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 51000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.