TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

I appreciate your thoughts Bakmaam90.You are correct in that...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I appreciate your thoughts Bakmaam90.

You are correct in that AGM's are supposed to tick all the Boxes but they can also give Management a chance to squash any rumours before they become trumours. Let's just say that I would be absolutely astounded if no Shareholder in the audiance raised the question if the forecasted $3 million rev was still on track by 31.12.19 ? If not, why not ?

You see, I have spent my whole Career (Past 30 years) in Finance & Accounting. I have Consulted for QLD Treasury, worked for ASX listed Mining Companies, Private Industry, Public Service & so on. I can pick holes in Budgets & Profit & loss statements from a mile away. When I continually harp on about TTT running out of Cash by mid February if the expected Rev fails to eventuate, I am exercising wise words of caution to the Mum's & dad investors who obviously follow this Stock.

Never Fall in love with a Stock.....No matter how good it sounds.

I would have thought at the very least, that Management would have included the (on track) rev by 31.12.19 in their Presentation yesterday? Because they didn't, alarm bells in my head started ringing.

My many years of experience also tells me that Management will not just wake up one bright, sunny morning in January & say " Hey, next month we are out of Cash, better start doing something about it." No, I am sure there are plans a foot behind the scenes as we speak for another potential Cap raise..............before February 2020 !

I also found the forecasted rev in the presentation incredibly vague & troubling. Was that F/y 2020 or C/y 2020 ? Talk about having a bet each way !

Hopefully, I will be the one with "egg on my face" & everything turns rosey for TTT but let's all be brutally clear, TTT badly needs Rev right now........not prototype rockets. The technology has already been proven.

I have been stating quite clearly these past few weeks that TTT had until 30.11.19 to sign some deals.......Today is 30.11.19 & going by the AGM yesterday, none have been signed.

Anyone who believes for a single second that a Company is going to buy a machine before Christmas & watch it sit idle for a few weeks, obviously does not know how to run a business.

Hopefully, I am the one with the Red face.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 30/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.