TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

Never poke fun of Just a Dash good fellow. It won the 1981...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Never poke fun of Just a Dash good fellow. It won the 1981 Melbourne & Adelaide Cup !

Deanotrader - I have had the unfortunate pleasure of reading quite a few posts of yours on TTT & there is one thing that lets you down every single time............Your basic lack of understanding on Financial analysis. I am going to offer you a tremendous piece of advice that only a fool would ignore. Go out & buy yourself a 2nd Hand book on "understanding Financial Reports on the Sharemarket for Dummies."

I can just see your Post on your AGM wrap up now. All Hope, hype & bluster with big rev, predictions but not a single line on expenditure or profit margins.........Let alone calculations on how you arrived at those rev. predictions.

Let me give you another free tip that only a fool would ignore. Ask yourself this.....How many Shares in TTT do you actually already own & is an extra $10k really going to make you any richer ?

If you buy another $10k of TTT without factoring in another potential Cap raise next month, then you Sir are a Gambler.......not an Investor & your Posts must therefore be treated with a grain of salt.

Do yourself a huge favour & invest the $10k in a solid Blue Chip.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 03/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.