TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

With the greatest of respects, I think most people who follow...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    With the greatest of respects, I think most people who follow this Stock would rather follow me than you when it comes to investing in Titomic.

Weren't you the guy who told all in sundry that TTT would be $3 by Christmas, then vanished ( M.I.A) for a month or so when the SP rapidly declined to 60c? ( Just as I predicted it would.)

Weren't you the guy who mocked me in October 2019, when I stated that TTT would need another CR in February 2020?

Weren't you the guy who called me every name under the sun when I stated that TTT would not receive a single cent of the $3m of predicted rev by 31.12.19?

Weren't you the guy who had to get another poster to write up your AGM summary for you because you didn't have the fiscal intelligence or know how to write one up yourself due to lack of ability?

No doubt H.C Mod will censor this post but I find it laughable that some of the defamatory Posts you have written on here over the past few months get left untouched. Is it you who reports these posts?

I will say no more or add any further to the discussion.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 12/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.