TTT 0.00% 7.3¢ titomic limited

Ann: Titomic Signs Partnership with US Ascent Aerospace, page-27

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    You really are a pathetic pile of swarmy slime Ohh Great analist , you can belittle so many on here me included calling me son , telling me to grow a set and a whole bunch of other pompous shit , and you go accuse me of name calling yeah right , well many on here think you probably deserve a massive bitch slap. Your a weasle and a wimp in real life ,a desk jockey , with no real life , just insults , I am sure you virtually have no friends or virtual friends at best .
    Getting onto TTT matters, tooling all along, once it came into the realms of Titomic working on it ,it was a clear winner . The simple fact of the matter which I called , yeehaa Aren't I the greatest LOL. Was that currently tooling there was a 2 year wait just for the Bar, then it had to be machined away etc etc , basically companies had to wait a very longtime to get tooling into production. Titomic tooling system with TKF meant superior size advantages and issues of porosity were dramatically decreased in TKF made tools, meaning the tools will last longer as the time for them to get clogged up is far far greater . GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $24.86K 338.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47939 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 51000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.