TTT 1.67% 5.9¢ titomic limited

The testings were done on bars and billets (size of testing...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

The testings were done on bars and billets (size of testing specimen are specified in the standard). The material strength, i.e. tensile strength, does NOT depend upon on size or geometry (the testing specimens should have no pre-existing defects, such as cracks). It's a material constant for certain composition of the metal (in the ANN is grade 2, Unalloyed titanium) regardless how large your parts can be.

As long as the specimens (complied with the standard) made by TKF process meet/exceed the strength in the standard, the residual stress or porosity (usually neglibile from my understanding) does not matter. Traditional manufracturing techniques also introduce residual stress in the parts. The residual stress can be neglibile as compared with Ultimate tensile strength you obtained from the testing.

I'm more interested in fatigue (static or dynamic) and fracture toughness testing resutls (these are more important for aerospace industry from my understanding). Hopefully they will release in the future. So far I'm confident with TTT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $51.94K 866.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 386 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 24177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ 551962
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.