TTT 13.7% 8.3¢ titomic limited

Based on recent comments in Webinar and with the successful...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Based on recent comments in Webinar and with the successful implementation of this system into Vetropack operations I'm thinking the Global IPGR Network Glass Mould Repair System may just be one of the white horse we been waiting for...!

TTT quoted 10-20 machine roll out. Its been 7 months since the first Vetropack system successfully installed and commissioned after which CEO confirmed they have been monitoring closely to fine tune.
    Considering we just saw $242K in Accessories and Materials sales for the Quarter the quoted $1.1M over 3 years per machine is quite attractive, especially if they can get 10-20 of these systems installed.

This System, is also expected to deliver ongoing revenue for consumables and metal powders of A$1.1 million over the next 3 years. The System is the first of its kind and this successful installation opens up opportunities at glass bottle manufacturing facilities globally, allowing Titomic to not only benefit from further sales of the Systems but also create an ongoing income stream with sales of consumables and metal powders.

Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if we see follow up order for one or more of these Glass Mould Repair Systems prior to Xmas

IMO and DYOR
    Last edited by Bakmaam90: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.010(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $83.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.8¢ 7.6¢ $221.7K 2.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26325 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.