TTT 13.7% 8.3¢ titomic limited

However I don’t fully disagree with your sentiment as you are...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    However I don’t fully disagree with your sentiment as you are correct @stephencca in that delivery to Vetropack was 17 months ago which then took 10 months to announce successful installation which was 7 months ago.
    Therefore one of 2 scenarios
    Either the machine isn’t performing as expected causing delay in repeat orders OR
    They are simply giving it ample opportunity over time to prove these things are worthy of further expense.

“During May 2022, Titomic Europe delivered its first glass mould coating System which was developed in collaboration with the the International Partners in Glass Research (IPGR) – a leading glass research organisation – for the coating of glass moulds. The System scans the moulds, and using AI software, produces a robotic program to automatically coat and repair moulds.
    This breakthrough System for automated cold spray, which will significantly enhance the performance of moulds for the glass industry thereby improving productivity and safety, was successfully installed at Vetropack. The System was fully tested and approved for introduction into daily operation at Vetropack by TÜV Austria.
    TÜV provides certifications and inspections for equipment across Europe. TÜV’s safety and certification protocols are considered to be extremely rigorous. Now, Titomic expects that subsequent inspections of comparative systems will be completed more quickly, allowing for accelerated sales and installations into the European and American glass manufacturing markets and other IPGR partner companies.

As usual we are told SFA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.010(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $83.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.8¢ 7.6¢ $221.7K 2.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26325 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.