TVN 0.74% 6.9¢ tivan limited

I invested for the same reason you did, and I became...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I invested for the same reason you did, and I became disillusioned just as you did. I said in my post I supported the change to Grant. And I was as excited about the prospects after he took over as anyone - enough to almost triple my investment. I also said in my post that I think that, while Grant has delivered results, I'm not convinced that there have been enough soon enough to put the company in the position I had hoped it would be in by now. I didn't say not much - just not as much as I'd hoped. More that I expected things to be further along than they are now. Sure, Mt Peake turned out to be not what we expected, so there are mitigating circumstances. But that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be disappointed with the position of the company vis-a-vis where I wanted it to be by now. I don't know why that would cause you to doubt my bona fides. I don't even know why you would think I, or anyone else for that matter, would overstate my investment - what would I get out of doing that?
    Last edited by algy: 24/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $112.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $23.29K 338.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 59135 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 64616 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.