TVN 3.85% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Ann: Tivan agrees strategic capital raising of up to $12.4m, page-28

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I watched the investor briefing today after putting these is the bottom draw for 12 months and having a break from HC. I am in two minds at the moment. On one hand GW has done an amazing job at bringing transparency to the company and identifying opportunities to dig us out of the massive sh*thole that PB dug. He is the Hail Mary we needed and I really hope he can create the rags to riches story we are all praying for.

That being said, I agree with algy in that my initial excitement is fading. I know the 2 men are not in the same league but for years PB fed us bullsh*t about how things will get better and share price appreciation is just around the corner. For the first time I am starting to question if GW can pull the rabbit out of the hat. I have held for the last 10 years, I will hold for another year in hope that progress is made with the share price, even if it is in mid teens. If we are bouncing around the single figures at the end of the year I too think I will look at moving on. Grant has put his neck out today saying there are a few catalysts which should move the share price this year. If that proves true it will go a long way to reinforcing a sense of optimism that he has a plan and the plan is working. If not, for me it will require some hard thinking about whether TVN is just another hopeful with a leader who genuinely hopes they are in the next big thing but realistically is just pushing sh*t up hill or if GW has gained some traction and is on his way to making Australian mining history.

On an additional note, I would have a bit more confidence if Grant stopped reflecting on how he is doing a better job than PB. I do believe he has the runs on the board in his own right to prove his calibre. For me, continually bringing up the TNG days is like an elite race car driver comparing their performance to a hooligan doing donuts in the back streets. Having TNG and PB as a benchmark says nothing to inject excitement in the future. 100% better than PB is still absolute crap. I would prefer GW continue to talk about the future and his plan on where he wants to take the company. Forget the past, it was full of lies and deception. I hope he stops bringing it up. To be fair, GW has been talking about the short and long term plans and they make total sense to me. The test will be over the next 12 months. If the short term plans come to fruition as stated it will give all much confidence to hold on the for long term pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $71.71K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5119054 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 654583 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 606095
Last updated 15.55pm 10/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.