TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Good announcement, but didn't fill the potential of "long term...

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Good announcement, but didn't fill the potential of "long term strategic and commercial partnership" for me.

Grant's doing better than probably anyone else could have - but truth is we're part way through a complete turnaround.
    What is that pyramid that Grant posted?? Can't understand why Speewah is the foundation with the technology above it.
    We literally bought Speewah to exploit TIVAN. And we are supposedly keeping Mt Peake (remember Mt Peake?) for TIVAN. Looks like the pivot is from mining technology company, to "the best Vanadium story on the ASX". That's fine, but it's a big turnaround.
    As a long term holder - and one who loves the story, I need to accept that it's possible that we are binning a lot of TIVAN tech. We no longer have a relationship with SMS who helped us develop it, we're starting a new long-term research project with CSIRO to build a pilot plant (to work out what TIVAN+ is?). It's step one, and now Speewah is our main asset, not TIVAN.

Love the story, but I agree with those who are saying don't expect action in the short and medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.