TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Tivan and Sumitomo Corporation agree Strategic Alliance, page-19

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    was just looking at the corporate structure and relationships - Sumitomo Corp and Sumitomo Electric Industries are 2 separate and independent organisations but have shared history in their evolution from Sumitomo Group back in the day and I believe connected via Sumitomo Bank that sits amidst these other Sumitomo companies (crude and quick reading from wiki and similar sources - requires further digging. DYOR).

Both are heavyweights in their own rights in any case, and the 2 TVN projects share common geography and potentially some overlapping needs with respect infrastructure, power, environmental studies etc. So overall, I’d say the alliance announcement today is a big step in right direction for Speewah F and V

Grant’s efforts engaging at all levels of government and First Nations plus TRG/BoD credentials only bodes well in demonstrating to the Japanese titans that TVN is a right partner to collaborate with. Not that I am an expert of Japanese culture and traditions but to my understanding, all these TVN activities over past 18 months matter to them. And may it continue to eventuate in meaning business outcomes for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.