TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Tivan Announces Exploration Target for Speewah Fluorite, page-11

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    That will be very interesting.

im trying to get an indication about how the MASDP public consultation and the inquiry went over the last month.

From some material i read the real concerns revolve around fossil fuel refinement and distribution (read gas) with toxic emmissions, concern about meeting the 2050 CO2 target and suggestions a 3.5 bill fed top up being required to capture CO2 emissions being front and centre.

I think that the NT would be best to steer clear of any fossil fuel involvment in the development and focus on the new era.

if there is clear budget incentives motivating a head space change away from fossil fuel and sustainable energy development then it might assist in getting progress on the MASDP. NT Govt might be more confident to drop the old and embrace the new. Imagine if snother r.5 bill was earmarked to assist the development.

Just on the point of infrastructure funding. Alternative energy budget allocations shouldnt be seen as novel or an additional budgetary consideration. it should be embraced as main stream and replace old subsidies. After all historic infrastruture were subsidised and built from govt funding just as we are asking new sustainable era developments to be suppported.

By re-alocating funds previously allocated for historic power/energy production the govt will re direct development, change mind set and assist in reducing CO2 emissions.

We need the green light on green development to get the re rate

My thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.