TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Hey Rookie,I don't think that anything has changed. The...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Hey Rookie,

I don't think that anything has changed. The company is obviously looking for revenue. Project Fast track was one of example of this.

Now that the F market and political outlook has changed the company has found an even faster path to revenue and they are going for it.

This is smart, noting has changed from what I can see the company is still driving TIVAN +, still driving the refinery at MASDP, still driving a fast tracked Vanadium project and have now found another path to revenue which is very much complementary and beneficial to the main company objectives.

In regards to your lithium exploration comments I'm not sure why you think this is new? The company had a deposit which had some contractual issues that made it unfeasible. They fixed the ownership structure and put in place a novel low cost exploration program to try and generate revenue from the deposits. TBH I think there is more chance of finding a Copper/gold project than lithium. either way this in neither a distraction to managment or a drain on resources. I see no negatives here.

TBH I don't really care if this F project is Direct shipped ore or a processed Acid product. There are pros and cons of each and neither will be capital prohibitive. What I do care about is the best return for the company in achieving the company's main objectives.

TIVAN offers so much more that what KRR had to offer. I don't think that anyone really believes that KRR were going to actually mine. I don't disagree too much with your Mt. Peake statement though...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.