TVN 9.52% 5.7¢ tivan limited

Speewah really is the goth that keeps on giving!I am really...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Speewah really is the goth that keeps on giving!

I am really pleased to see how agile the company are to jump straight onto this project after Flourite was added to the critical minerals list.

This project is MUCH smaller,simpler and cheaper than the vanadium fast track project and if executed well has the potential to be up and running very quickly.

Some real benefits for me are:
    - The project is super close to the Vanadium project but deposits appear separate. This allows infrastructure to be dual use and potentially funded early through this project. The could fast-track Project Fast Track!
    - This project has the potential to get us to early revenue. THIS IS KEY, This will enable us to keep ownership of more of the Vanadium projects through less dilution and put us in a stronger position to negotiate project debt.

Flourite is completely new to me, but with its wide usage and unique properties that enable new technologies it has the potential to boom right as this project goes online. With supply and know reserves dwindling this could be VERY lucrative.

If anyone has ever wondered about the importance or significance of our Technical Advisory group, this is why they are so important! The rapid development of this resource post Flourite price increase and Critical Mineral status change has their fingerprints all over this.

Great announcement team, I look forward to seeing this continue to progress at rapid pace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $261.9K 4.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 299134 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 250321 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.