TVN 3.64% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Tivan- Online Investor Presentation, page-37

1. 4,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    I read through a few of the application documents from tranche 1, 2 & 3 on my phone yesterday & TVN meet many of the latest criteria - the added international partnership criteria wasn't something in the first couple of rounds as far as I could tell.

Also couldn't ascertain if there was a July application cut off date, but if so, elements of the PFS would have made it to the submission - but the submission didn't necessarily require a PFS. In fact from what I read, there looked like there was an attachment size limitation so possibly specific elements only from the PFS would have been required for inclusion in the application.
    - noting there was a March 31 Cut off date for the April review, July announcement.

I'll take another look tonight to see if there was an earlier announcement than July as the time frame was 4-6 weeks from assessment to announcement - If TVN did apply (don't know this for sure) & the review happens in August, 4 weeks is End Sept, 6 Weeks Mid October - but it was a bit longer with April assessment, July announcement (May + June + Mid-July = 10 weeks)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $91.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $51.90K 962.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 374427 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 566717 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.