TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

I’ve tried to keep my powder dry by ignoring this imbecile the...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    I’ve tried to keep my powder dry by ignoring this imbecile the last few days but the downright dribble that is being posted by a stupid minority with a voice that hides behind a pseudonym and loves to write a diatribe of crap deserves a fully fledged response.

In an articulate fashion let me say this:

- The company today is not TNG represented by the old guard of lifestyle directors that created so much value destruction through deception, manipulation and misleading announcements.
    - That strategy ran its course and shareholder activism prevailed led by GW by close of Nov 2022.
    - The new company pivoted quickly and recognised early MT Peake as not being commercially viable.
    - In reality TNG had no EV. Fast forward under team Tivan and the new critical minerals company it has become, we have an EV value of circa $100m with pathways to early revenue and the best V deposit by scale and concentrate on the planet.
    - Also with Sandover we have the found the prospect of PB that we hoped for. The geological source looks to have high upside.
    - It’s quite incredulous you accuse us TVN shareholders of blind faith etc. when in fact these same shareholders came together & succeeded where few do in removing the toxic management you cite. The action of those coordinated and engaged shareholders saved the company now worth circa $100m. Rather than blind faith it was activism that saved the day.
    - Finally, the other point of note is that the TVN Board has protecting shareholder dilution at its forefront. Just look at the recent suggestion of using project level equity to create and fund JV orientated projects for F and PB. This is on the record so it renders your comments absolute shite.

Can I reiterate that TNG is well and truly dead. Tivan is represented by a vastly different strategy and approach. Team Tivan is delivering and will grow EV as we move through our
    pathways to early revenue, attract new institutional investment and funding solutions.

Just try harder not being that imbecilic voice. If you can find some intelligent dialogue and debate, thoughts welcome. Only Pb we want referenced is Lead. Burton may he RIP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.