TVN 0.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Suni, your gripe with previous management is well founded. As...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Suni, your gripe with previous management is well founded. As for being as critical as you are with the current management and technical advisers, you are very misinformed. Many of us invested in TNG because of the great story that was being spun. We have learnt many lessons along the way, including the importance of the quality of the management, local standing, first nations support and the general risks that comes with investing in an explorer (Tivan Limited included).

As I'm sure you will agree, many smaller companies listed on the ASX are not being run by competent individuals. That, coupled with the highly speculative nature of a small cap explorer can be disastrous - TNG is one of many like examples. I'm calling out the fact that you have a go at GW and existing Tivan Limited shareholders for not having eyes wide open, yet we ousted the previous mob and supported a person who has rescued this company. GW was voted in with an overwhelming shareholder mandate to get things done, and he is doing just this.

Here's why Speewah is better in Tivan's hands than in KRR's (I also used to hold shares in KRR back in the day). Tivan Limited has:

1. a highly quality board and technical advisers (no disrespect intended to KRR management)
    2. quality partnerships with Tier 1 external consultants
    3. very strong standings with WA, NT and Australian governments
    4. inclusive partnerships with first nations people who are genuinely looking to work closely with Tivan Limited, and vice versa
    5. an exclusive partnership deal with CSIRO on Tivan+ to help improve the economics and environmental credentials of the V project
    6. access to MASDP for processing
    7. timing (global tailwinds a plenty)
    8. possible fast tracking of revenue due to F and possibly Pb coming online relatively quickly, which will greatly assist the company in progressing the V project.

Be critical, but be fair!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $45.99K 934.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 623215 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 19995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 133450
Last updated 15.20pm 21/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.