TVN 0.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

I get what you're saying but it's not overly concerning or...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I get what you're saying but it's not overly concerning or surprising TVN is not for everyone right now.

TVN is a speculative share, lets face it. There are no guarantees.

But every announcement either de-risks the scenario or disillusions you as an investor. It's up to the individual on what to decide.
    Longer terms would be happy. Newcomers would wonder why exactly TVN (TNG) has talked about how great Vanadium is for over a decade and achieved nothing.

The rebranding of TNG to TVN was certainly needed to hopefully shed that stigma you are referencing. Unfortunately GW has inherited a company with little to no market confidence and it's going to take well beyond the norm to change that sentiment.

In the interim, more news albeit an element of puffery is better than silence (in my opinion). Knowing there is multiple avenues to obtain reliable power for the site is a very valid and useful announcement (it was sketchy at best at Mt Peake).

Now there is already an ABC puff piece on the potential utilisation of the hydro dam. Grant is working hard to get TVN in the spotlight and keep us there. Which in my opinion is as big a priority as the behind the scenes tick-box work (PFS).
    Last edited by Dollarsandsense: 01/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $45.99K 934.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 623215 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 19995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 133450
Last updated 15.20pm 21/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.