TVN 9.59% 6.6¢ tivan limited

Rudster,Well said . And just to remind sceptics. We have a BoD...

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Rudster,
    Well said . And just to remind sceptics. We have a BoD and Management team solely dedicated to making this a Australian success story. We have financial experts in all facets of domestic and international finance so this is an excellent outcome in the current environment.
    As another supporter said ,pays down debt ,strengthens the balance sheet and takes us through to year end JV with Sumitomo. The capital available from Japan Inc and Sumitomo are staggering and are tailor made for our critical resources industry. Look at China's latest ban re resources and we are sitting at the top table in Australia.

Rapidly being seen as a reliable,stable, democratic country rich in all types of minerals.

My thoughts , some are panicking and baling and will be shedding tears later. As I type this over 6 million shares sold. Who's buying the smart money who see the big picture. I am overweight but couldn't resist picking up a few more.
    Finally, someone mentioned consolidation. Lynas did it a while back, Paladin did it recently , I can see TVN considering this around AGM in November. Best wishes to ALL holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.007(9.59%)
Mkt cap ! $108.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.4¢ $367.7K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 190299 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.