TVN 7.84% 5.5¢ tivan limited

I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled when I read the announcements...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled when I read the announcements while I was half asleep... luckily the webinar was able to calm me down again.

At first I was disappointed, I had secretly hoped that Sumitomo would join as a JV partner, although I always had in the back of my mind that the JV partners or funds from the Australian government would only come once a PFS had been submitted. My hope was justified by the length of the trading suspension. OK, then I'll have to wait a little longer until it's time for Sumitomo.

The webinar was very good, many questions were answered, I'm glad that we have apparently raised enough money to continue with our ambitious plans in 2024.... I am now putting all my hopes in the upcoming PFS Speewah for fluoride and vanadium, If I saw it correctly, the Vanadium PFS has been brought forward to the end of Q2, it was originally only supposed to come at the end of the third quarter... I'm happy about that...

so, I'm going to have a quiet weekend now, I don't need to worry about an exit strategy (I am and remain 100% convinced of success) or about future purchases (I'm fully invested)... I hope that our Tivan team can also recover from the stressful last few days and then we'll continue with all our strength next week... have a nice weekend everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $90.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $83.81K 1.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12898 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 106273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ 553358
Last updated 15.26pm 26/04/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.