TVN 0.00% 7.2¢ tivan limited

Ryphilas I understood the very informative posts from some of...

1. 5,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1709
    Ryphilas I understood the very informative posts from some of those that attended the Rising Star conference yesterday it is TNG management that are putinv a hand break on taking the MOIs or LOIs through to binding agreements, strategically advancing TNG holders position. So while that may be a factor in the current SP it is not indicative of any hesitance on behalf of the other parties involved. From what iv read over the last couple of weeks coupled with the attenders posts all is in a very healthy derisked position. The only negatives if they can be called that are firstly TIVAN final results although pretty cirtain wont beavailable till very early 2015 pushing out the DFS/ BFS and secondly there may be a need gor a little extra capital to complete the DFS/ BFS.

The positives are that TIVAN is on track, final costings indicate lower CAPEX and OPEX and production costs at about half the price of market product value. Also all third parties are ready to sign binding contracts and there are other parties under negotiation. Finally construction costs and siting plant together with infrastructure is on track.

Nothing to lose any sleep over really. The bot buyers and increase in directors holdings are evidence of that imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $130.2K 1.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25881 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 15638 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.