TVN 3.85% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Hi Coolhawk,As everybody who follows HC knows I am 110% behind...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Coolhawk,
    As everybody who follows HC knows I am 110% behind Board and Management.

I have a slightly different take on the evolution. Mt Peake was basically a dead duck so astute thinking said let's move on.
    Vanadium deal with KRR is a company maker but of course a few years down the track. Nevertheless collaboration with entities like Sumitomo and CSIRO indicates their view on the importance of this project.

Fluoride. This near miraculous discovery does occur in the mining industry. We are just incredibly lucky it is now on the critical list ,on Speewah and in shallow deposits.

Lead. Years ago, way back Norm believed Sandover could be holding some key resources. He has been proven right, and there may be more besides lead. But grading of 12% lead is hugely significant.

Earth A1. This is new age prospecting and will become more and more widely used as people come to appreciate the cost effectiveness. I expect we will hear more from as they continue exploration.

Strategy. This is a Board that can instantly see the ramifications of something falling into their lap. Quickly assessing the financial and mining significance is to be admired. We have extremely skilled people with outstanding financial backgrounds and proven strategic thinking.
    Hence; lead, fluoride, vanadium. Not excluding one in favour of another, but continuing to progress each as the circumstances dictate.
    In conclusion. We are extremely lucky in a number of ways. For us long termers perhaps it is divine recognition after years of being led up the garden path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $71.71K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5119054 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 654583 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 606095
Last updated 15.55pm 10/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.