TVN 4.35% 7.2¢ tivan limited

I'm with you Bomb, and agree some valid points by Coolhawk, but...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188

I'm with you Bomb, and agree some valid points by Coolhawk, but efficient pursuit of Lead at Sandover while full steam ahead on the PFS for F at Speewah seems a good allocation of resources for short term catalyst. Who knows which might strike first and provide the SP catalyst we need - Q2 PFS for F or some more exploration results from Lead at Sandover?

After all, we could sell off Sandover in medium term to help the long games (F and V) at Speewah.

Today's announcement also details application for NTGov grant to co-fund drilling at Sandover, along with news that "...several approaches have been received from established mining companies regarding different commercial engagements and development strategies at Sandover."

Giddy up, changing sentiment to BUY!!

PS - for those in doubt, do yourself a favour and watch the replay from G's investor brief last week, then have another read over today's announcement and then if you still have doubts, go ahead and sell, but I'd really hate for any medium/long termers to be selling and missing these upcoming catalysts. All in my opinion only, of course, as we all need to sleep easy at night and be happy with our decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.003(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.5¢ $89.90K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 221819 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.