TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: TMK: 1.2 TCF Contingent Gas Resource (2C) Independently Cert, page-109

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    Didn't this thread turn to crap unlike the results.

We got better than expect results with Waylering.
    Mongolia better drill results than expected.
    Imagine in 2024 Condor got better drill results.

So we have Waylering ticking over $30m a year.
    Let's say we take SL through to end of 2023 and the next drill results are similar and PetroChina did decide to step in. While most think they will pay way under market history does not suggest this. Anyway they make an offer to good to refuse and Colby is forced to accept for political or other reasons.

We should have announced a JV partner for Condor in 2023 and I have no doubt it will be on good terms

I would love someone to help explain what we going to do with all the cash?

How many $70m MC have any exposure to these type of cashflows? It's insane

Yes our SP is discounted due to our current cash position, yet to commit officially to pilot wells, SL being in Mongolia and being a Junior partner in both projects but there comes a time like less than 6 months when many boxes are ticked off and cash will be king.
    While things can go wrong and be delayed one has to consider the simplicity of Waylering , the short timeframe and relatively small cash required in the scheme of things while also listening to Colby and Stats messaging on SL.

For many in the months to come it will be why didn't I buy more or why didn't you tell me about it.

I will not be in either category and while this may seem like ramping buggered if I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.