TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: TMK: Drilling Commences at Snow Leopard - 2, page-5

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    From MI today
    "Across to Mongolia"
    "The Snow Leopard2 well is being spud alongside project partner TMK Energy, whos share price is up 10% in post lunch-trades. The two Australian companies are two of a small handful of players active in the Mongolian region. Both companies report a good standing with government resources officials."
    This alignment with officials is an important factor in expediting the development of the project. It would seem that Mongolian government is keen to have this project advance, Why wouldn't they given all the positives we currently know and its strategic position.
    TMK share price has increased today, not so TPD, as yet, but our time will come !!
    Must admit when Corby was appointed as MD, being Ex STX, you think hello, what's on the go here ?
    But in my opinion I have not seen any evidence of STX looking to do anything other than developing & expanding the JV'S interests.
    Can't predict if another party wants to get involved, although I think it is just the market at play currently.
    All I know is the TPD story just keeps getting better and the adjustment surge will come, be ready.
    All my opinion.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.