ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Yes quite impressive. As ftroop stated live form a tent sitting on the sand in the heart of Mongolia.
    Ohhhh I really like it here says CEO Brendan. SURE.........
    Well, well next 6 months roughly to tell the story and as quoted - "expect plenty of news flow" - I hope its good news as well, like it flows gas like a beauty.
    So an estimate of $13Bil in revenue in a 60km area of current standing if this comes off,,,,,I did say IF...and that Lads is GOB Smacking if you look at our area in the scheme of things.
    It is lots of wells but looks like if it all comes off plenty to be built on revenue and forward contracts.
    Local market is screaming for our gas/electricity , local market is all the mines close by that are finding power very expensive and unreliable to source.
    We get the gas we bring in the onsite gas to electricity gens and away we go at as quoted at around $10GJ
    The dream is to make it big and sell to good old China after the locals get their feed.
    The Mongolian Govt is keen to help in any way they as they get a cut of all profit after expenses...Sweet
    Talon got a nice mention because we are paying the bills at present to earn our share...Sweet
    Can it get Sweeter,,,Ahh yes, just get it to flow gas as expected.
    What I did pick up on is for TMK and Brendan this is a gas must get because its all they have on the GO at TMK.
    I can't see poor old Brendan leaving the Mongo for quite a while so can somebody please send some good mags over to him.
    Good news for us at TPD if this duds up and drags on we still have plenty to work with outside of the Mongo deal, it sure is a good throw of the dice for us at mighty TPD.

Just imagine if this Mongo party does prove up to be gas special in about 6-8 months, and we are smack bang into a drill at L7/437 and it also came up with some good news.
    What price then the TPD? Oh boy Oh boy....its a Lip Licking Party.

Last edited by Luvlife: 06/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.