TMS 9.09% 2.0¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: TMS Noosa Mining & Investment Conference Presentation, page-3

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    FFS
    Anyone at all thinking about the real value instead of day trading?
    Bruce and his bumboys understood it from day one; that’s why they supported the original team that put the deal together in the first place ( ok; I’m being sarcastic) but seriously punters, look at the insitu value per tonne ( start with 3% Cu equivalent or 4 g/t for the golden oldies) and multiply it by whatever total tonnage numbers your brain and experience think it’s likely to be.
    3% is conservative by my estimates but it’s a realistic starting point based on PUBLISHED data to date.
    You could use >5MT for the resource estimate (which I don’t think is unrealistic) and then do some basic research which will tell you what Cu acquisitions have cost on an insitu value per tonne.
    Info is there if you want to get off your cracks and once you have this number, apply it to Barkly, and it will give you a comparative acquisition value per tonne.
    Multiply the comparative acquisition value per tonne by whatever resource estimate tonnage you believe is relevant and you will have a thumb suck valuation for TMS.
    You then divide the value by the fully diluted shares on issue and you get a price per share based on a comparative valuation.
    For those of you like Bruce that find this a tad difficult, I’ve done the exercise and my number is between 25-30 cents per share.
    Time will tell but I suspect I’m correct by in the interim, happy day trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $35.80K 1.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2631355 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 192850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.