TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Its all been said here IMO. The rationale of MC to mining capex...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Its all been said here IMO.

The rationale of MC to mining capex ratio is irrelevant IMO. Finance can come from equity, not debt, and even with significant dilution, the upside from ~ $30m MC to NPV over $1b is enormous.

You either think vanadium is a thing, or not, and you either think we are going to be a miner, or not.

If you are believer, TMT just went from being a cheap specie to a deeply undervalued, probable producer on that PFS. Anyway of cutting it, the numbers are fantastic. I am staying long.

Vanadium supply is not going to come from the same historical supply source of cheap slag so price risk is minimal - Chinese environmental controls have taken care of that. The supply side is being crunched just as demand ramps up. A GWh of vanadium redox battery needs 5500t vanadium.

I think a classic sell the news day yesterday spooked week hands. All the buyers stayed off screen and lapped it up. The blessing and curse of illiquid stocks - they can move up and down quickly. Saw the exact same thing on a cobalt play recently - high PFS capex selling spooked weak hands.

Looking for the 38.5 support to hold today. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.