TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: TMT Investor Presentation December 2023 - Scheme Webinar, page-110

1. 18,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3915
    Lewis
    this is an example of where you say I am wrong ( or in other cases have called me a liar and more) but I think YOU are wrong - in this case and others!

As I understand it TMT did not exist until the period prior to it floating on the ASX.

Instead a group called KOP privately owned the **anintha project.
    There was also Cicero - the financial group in Subiaco which has experience in floating lots of public companies.

You can read in the prospectus that as part of setting up TMT that company agreed to purchase everything owned by KOP ie the **anintha tenements. IMG_7713.jpeg

You can also read that three of the same people who owned/worked for Cicero owned KOP.

IMG_7712.jpeg

The KOP entity called Twentieth Century Motor Company was Matt Walker .
    He changed the name to Standard Pastoral Company and - up until RCF - invested has remained the largest holder.
    He and James Robinson (Station Nominees) from Cicero are still large holders in TMT
    You can read about them here:
    https://www.cicerointernational.com.sg/

Other people at Cicero bought seed capital in TMT before it was launched as a public company.
    As you know the value of the business was just $4million when it launched.

Despite the fall in price here it is now worth almost $54m.

But I am getting sidetracked.

I hope this clarifies to you why I wrote that TMT had bought **anintha of Cicero people.
    Last edited by sabine: 10/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.