AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: TMT: Scheme of Arrangement becomes Effective, page-13

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    This would be nice, but do you think any government or NAIF funding might need to wait until our plan is a little more clear regarding the processing facility site?
    Or you think there are chances that the WA government are done being embarrassed by QLD's support and hurry on of their vanadium industry, and they might just throw a huge package at us given it's still THE vanadium target to support in WA regardless of their eventual mine and processing plans?

I think even just a repeat of some of AVL or TMT's individual news, but under the new combined banner would be well received, such as some of the MOU's still being in play but under the new entity, or EKF still pledging $150mil to AVL if we order from their suppliers... Those are the type of announcents they could (and should) have been lining up for the past 6 Months, ready for release as soon the the merger is complete.

(so on the flip side it will be extremely dissapointing and truly bad planning if they don't have ANYTHING for us over the next 2 weeks)

Any big funding coming on board would be fantastic, but i'll settle for low hanging fruit to at least keep the SP on track until something bigger comes along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.