AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Nice comment from Ian Prentice over at TMT this morning in that...

1. 18,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3792
    Nice comment from Ian Prentice over at TMT this morning in that company’s final quarterly report :
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYL4ge8zhP2v+N067FiGug=

cheers Ian, and I hope the these months of transition have seen the opening  many rewarding new doors.

TMT's Managing Director, Ian Prentice, commented:

“The start of 2024 brings the successful completion of the proposed merger with Australian Vanadium Limited, which will create the largest Australian vanadium developer with a world-class asset of scale in the Tier-1 mining jurisdiction of Western Australia.

“This is a significant outcome as the world continues to look to vanadium as a key commodity in the world's transition to net zero, as demonstrated in its continued inclusion in several countries' Critical Minerals Lists.

“TMT shareholders retain an ongoing interest in this single integrated project and enjoy the benefits of the consolidation of best-in-class technical work and assets.

“I want to take this opportunity to thank all our people, project partners, the community, and our supportive shareholders for continuing on this journey with us as we undertake this corporate transition. The future for vanadium remains bright as the world advances its decarbonisation commitments.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.