TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

We have been here a few times in the last 12 months only to...

1. 3,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    We have been here a few times in the last 12 months only to retreat to low 30's. IMO only big news, offtake, funding etc as outlined in Teddie's excellent post below "calm before the storm" drives this higher IMO

I think we all have to recognise that we are in a period " the development doldrums "' with no perceived big catalysts in the short term
    There is a perception of a lull pre investment decision for Yarabubba....with investors jumping into moving stocks like the lithium space in the expectation they can jump back into TMT at a later stage....This is dangerous thanking as in my opinion there are numerous factors in play that have the capacity to attract demand for TMT shares, and as we know with the tight capital structure,.the share price rise has the capacity to be dramatic

Macro Factors to potentially ignite fresh investment
    • The vanadium price has hit 2 year highs with the price virtually at the GVP DFS assumed price with consequent massive revenues and NPV
    • Price rise has been generated by steel demand...with more to come as big spending government stimulus packages kick in
    • Deployment of 2 big VRFB's in China with multiple others in the pipeline
    • Huge fire in the Lithium Ion Mega Battery in Geelong highlighting that VRFB's are the only battery choice for large scale energy storage
    • Fresh PR/Media strategy to upgrade profile to kick in
    Micro Factors ( In my opinion all these are in play-short to medium term )
    • Sinosteel agreement potential to go binding pre DFS at Yarabubba
    • Potential off take partnerships for titanium from Yarra
    • Potential for strategic cornerstone investors pre FID at Yarra
    • Potential Government grant for VRB downstream electrolyte facility re GVP
    • Progress on funding options for Yarra ie NAIF
    • Drilling results and resource upgrade at Yarra
    • Consequent Yarra DFS to show impressive financials to contribute to large NPV and IRR upgrade at the GVP
    • FID at Yarra
    Current holders should be very excited and non holders get on board!!!
    Last edited by whatsnext: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.