TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: TMT - Spark Plus Mining Day Webinar August 2021, page-7

1. 5,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698

Dear Reader,

Insiders are hailing it as “the forever battery.” And it trounces lithium in literally every way imaginable... It lasts 4 TIMES longer than lithium batteries. It has virtually unlimited storage capacity. And has the potential to be recharged infinitely. Incredible, isn’t it? The implications of this technology are so massive that the BBC says it “may soon be powering your neighborhood.

” The “forever battery” is now being deployed all over the world... and most investors have no idea it even exists. But I believe that it stands to be the biggest wealth-creator of our lifetime. Why? Because it’s THE secret to unlocking America’s massive $10 trillion clean energy revolution.

President Biden’s infrastructure investment plans call for America’s electric grid to be powered by 100% renewable energy by 2035. His administration is investing a whopping $1.5 TRILLION into new clean energy technologies. But what most investors don’t realize is that “forever batteries” are about to turn his grand visions into a reality. U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm wrote that they “keep the energy flowin’ more reliably... that’s why we’re investing $$ into them! Cleaner, more efficient energy for all!” But it has nothing to do with natural gas, nuclear, cobalt, or hydrogen. It’s FAR more powerful than all of those. When it comes to generating clean electric power simply, safely, and cheaply, it’s unmatched. That’s why I believe it's set to mint an all-new generation of energy millionaires over the coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.