TNC 3.85% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

Interesting development. I guess we know who the group on...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Interesting development. I guess we know who the group on investors were hanging around Cloncurry last week - very different story than our resident local doomsday merchants were suggesting.

This money will easily bridge TNC into production at CCP and kick the drawdown of the Tranche 2 Nebari facility down the road a bit. That is good news on a few fronts - particularly in that it will put a bit of uncertainty around the timing of the Warrant pricing event for Nebari. Like SB77 mentioned earlier in the week the SP was prone to being manipulated to their benefit - price fixing events are notorious for that type of thing especially where the market liquidity is light compared to the size of asset that's being priced.

You'd have to think a group that's willing to pay up to 12 cents for a placement (for a stake that's in escrow for 12 months) is likely to buy on market as well for cheaper shares (anything below 12.5 cents) that aren't in escrow. Likely to cross the 5% significant holder threshold too, so we're likely to see ASX reporting on their holding activity going forwards.

TNC entering a really interesting phase now. Potential rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $53.31K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51069 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.