TNC 2.94% 7.0¢ true north copper limited

Tembo own 30% of the company. They have tipped in $6.5M 30% of...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Tembo own 30% of the company. They have tipped in $6.5M
    30% of something like TNC is enough to control the strings (IMO).
    We have an experienced management team as far as I can read the resumes.
    Everyone should just calm down, let things play out, expect that if management needs changing that will be looked after.
    TNC has been waiting for drill results for GAM is my understanding. They do not own the company doing the assay and resource calculations.
    Surely we want the best possible mine plan and the outcome that provides the most bang for our buck.
    They have said they will announce the figures, plan etc within 2 weeks of last Tuesday.
    Stop being like impatient brat.Let them get on with it.
    2 weeks is now 11 days away. If there is no plan announced by 20/2/24 THEN you can have a little cry if you like.
    Then, if you are unhappy, you can dump your stock and put your investment down to your own lack of due diligence as regards the board and management. That is one of the risks we investors assume when putting our money in, NO amount of ranting and raving and screeming by small investors will make ANY impact.
    Binary choice- Like it, think there is a future in a year or two...then hold and stay.
    Don't like what you see , think management or board are NOT up to the task? Move on and you have learned you SHOULD have assessed who is driving the business before investing. Most importantly try not to repeat your mistake.
    Lastly, anyone that has something constructive to say or can provide actual information, Please join this discussion of like minded investors. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $44.76K 642.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68330 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 305769
Last updated 15.39pm 17/05/2024 ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.