TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

There is so much criticism on this post from people who clearly...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    There is so much criticism on this post from people who clearly have no idea about the state of play in TNC.
    For me they have been one of the clearest communicators of where they are and what they hope to achieve.
    If one actually reads prior announcements, they clearly state they are waiting for an updated resource report on GAM. They have never said Wallace North is the critical project.
    TNC does not run the analytical lab doing resource calculations.
    It has been clear that a restart will not begin until the updated resource at GAM is known.
    I wish people who do not have any direct interest in any company waist all our time with speculatice B.S.
    The quarterly coming wil give lower production than management had hoped. Read the response to ASX. The current project with the SX plant is just a minor part of the entire story.
    In the end, you either believe that management can deliver their vision of a moderately sized Cu producer or they cannot.
    Ignore the downrampers....they just like to have fun. Not true investors. Cannot see beyond next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $130.5K 2.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 305597 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 87718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.