MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: TND successful completion of Anyvision due diligence, page-40

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3888
    Interesting trading today. A couple of big buys in the morning, then some sells in the afternoon. And between there was quite a disconnect between the bid and offer. Seems to indicate two sets of thinking today.

The first group see's huge potential and is buying up. The second group may also see huge potential but is gambling on a 5 cent raising and is selling some to take part in that while also gambling on actually getting their quota in the raising. It would be interesting if the raising ended up being 6 or 7 or 8 cents, and anyway, it's likely to be significantly scaled back.

Though we may be occasionally circumspect with the directors of TND, never-the-less they have done a good job of structuring this reverse takeover, with only 255 million odd shares on issue after completing, and some more as deferred consideration for the vendors based on 4 payments. Some other reverse takeover stocks end up with 1 to 2 billion shares in play. This structure is going to drive performance for this stock, which indicates the directors are confident. All in all, this has been well handled.

Like a lot of people, I'll also apply at the capital raising, but I'd expect to be significantly scaled back in my allocation, especially after they announce some successful contract news prior to raising.

I'm expecting some solid forward momentum from this stock over the next 6 months to a year, and they are playing in the booming field of security, and the software looks like it can also be used for much more.

The register has been partially cleaned. All is ready. Interesting times. Very prospective.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.