MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I can't help feeling this is like a coiled spring, just waiting...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    I can't help feeling this is like a coiled spring, just waiting to be sprung.

I expect the extensions are about finalising contract negotiations. I wouldn't be surprised for them to make 2 or 3 announcements in quick succession, all related to new contracts, and possibly appointments.

It's going to be about proving-up the quality of the software in comparison to current market leaders, the size of the new contracts, and of those contracts being chased in the near future.

It will also be about the penetration into the USA and other markets, for which I would expect one or two recruitment announcements, like that of a high profile American marketing executive, and perhaps even a Chinese and European one.

I've also been mopping some up, but am completely full now. I am in for the long term, but have a small trading few which should help me lower my average at some stage.

If handled right, I see a great future for facial recognition software, but an even greater one for object recognition software, in a hundred different industries, everything from agriculture and biotech, to unmanned cars and space flight. I am hoping that the software they have developed can be enhanced for more generic object recognition depending on the science requirement, this flexibility would be of enormous potential.

Now we wait.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.